Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with our privacy practices and let us know if you have any questions.
In order to provide our services to you, we will ask you to provide personal information that is necessary to provide those services to you. We will only collect the information that is necessary for its specified, concrete, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes. You have the right to choose whether to provide the information we have requested, but in most cases, if you do not provide your personal information, we may not be able to provide you with our products or services or respond to your queries.
Depending on the service you choose, we may collect the following types of information:
We may collect any personal information you provide to us, which is necessary for the service you choose. For example, you may provide your mobile phone number, email address, location and other information.
• Device or SIM-related information. For example, your sim card region, phone number and operating system version.
• Information related to your application usage, including application basic information, such as application list, application ID information, SDK version, system update settings, application settings (region, language, time zone, font) and application status record (e.g. downloading, installing, updating, deleting).
• Location information (only for specific services/functionalities): various types of information on your accurate or approximate location if you use location-related services (like people nearby). For example, region, mobile country code, cell identity, longitude and latitude information, time zone settings, language settings. You can restrict access to location information (Settings - Permissions).
• Log information: information related to your use of certain features. For example, IP addresses, network request information, message history, standard system logs, crash information, log information generated by using the services (such as registration time, access time, activity time, etc.).
We may also collect other types of information which are not directly or indirectly linked to an individual and which may not be defined as personal information according to applicable local laws. Such information may include network monitoring data (e.g. request time, number of request or error request etc.); application crash events. The purpose for such collecting is to improve the services we provide to you. The type and amount of information collected depends on how you use our products and/or services.
We collect information such as unique device identifiers, device models, system version numbers and information about your activities on our app. Such aggregated data is not personal information as it cannot be used to identify you. However, if we combine non-personal information with personal information, such information will be treated as personal information.
The purpose of collecting personal information is to provide you with products and/or services, and to ensure that we comply with applicable laws, regulations and other regulatory requirements. This involves:
• Providing, processing, maintaining, improving and developing our products and/or services to you, such as delivery, activation, verification and advertising.
• Handling your equipment, services, questions, or requests, such as answering customer inquiries, sending system and application notifications.
• Other purposes with your consent.
Here are more detailed examples on how we use your information (which may include personal information):
• Creating and maintaining your TalkKing Account. Personal information collected when you create a TalkKing Account, is used to create the personal TalkKing Account and profile page for you.
• Providing messaging functions. If you want to invite a friend in your contacts but no network is provided, you can send SMS to him instead.
• Collecting user feedback. The feedback you choose to provide is valuable in helping us make improvements to our services. In order to follow up on the feedback you have chosen to provide, we may correspond with you using the personal information that you have provided and keep records of this correspondence for problem solving and service improvement.
• Log files: As true of most websites, we gather certain information and store it in log files. This information may include Internet protocol (IP) addresses, Internet service provider (ISP), operating system, date/time stamp. We do not link this automatically collected data to other information we gather about you.
We do not sell any personal information to third parties.
We will not transfer your information to any subject except in the following cases:
• Where we have obtained your explicit consent.
• If TalkKing is involved in the merger, acquisition, or sale of all or part of its assets, we will notify you of any changes in the ownership, use, and any choice of your personal information you possibly possess by e-mail and/or by posting a prominent notice on our websites.
We will not disclose your information to the public.
We are committed to keeping your personal information secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure or other similar risks, we have put in place all legally required physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect on your mobile device. We will ensure that we safeguard your personal information in accordance with applicable law.
All your personal information is stored on secure servers and protected in controlled facilities. We classify your information based on importance and sensitivity and ensure that your personal information has the required level of security.
We conduct security and privacy protection training courses and tests to enhance our employees' awareness of the importance of protecting personal information. We will take all practicable and legally required steps to safeguard your personal information. However, you should be aware that the use of the Internet is not entirely secure, and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal information when transferred from you or to you via the Internet.
Controlling your personal information
We recognize that privacy concerns differ from person to person. Therefore, we provide examples of ways we make available to you to restrict the collection, use, disclosure, or processing of your personal information and control your privacy settings:
• Delete any information stored.
• Toggle on/off for other services and functionalities which deal with sensitive or personal information.
Depending on applicable laws and regulations, you have the right to access, rectification, and erasure of any other personal information that we hold about you (hereinafter referred to as the request).
You may also access and update the details relating to the personal information in your TalkKing Account by signing into your account on your device. For additional information, please write to us or contact us at the email address below. Email: Talkking@reasonables.com.
• Based on the requirements of applicable laws, a copy of your personal data collected and processed by us will be provided to you upon your request free of charge. For any extra requests for relevant information, we may charge a reasonable fee based on actual administrative costs according to the applicable laws.
• If any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, you are entitled to have your personal information corrected or completed based on the purpose of use.
• Based on the requirements of applicable laws, you have the right to request the deletion or removal of your personal information where there is no compelling reason for us to keep using it. We shall consider the grounds regarding your erasure request and take reasonable steps, including technical measures. If the right is upheld, we may not be able to immediately remove the information from the backup system due to applicable legal and security technologies. If this is the case, we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until the backup can be cleared or be made anonymous.
• You have the right to object to certain types of processing, including processing for direct marketing (including where profiling is used), and under certain circumstances where the legal basis for processing (including profiling) is our legitimate interests.
Particularly under the laws of some jurisdictions:
• You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you.
• You have the right to apply for your personal information in a structured, commonly used format and transmit the information to another data controller.
We have the right to refuse to process requests that are not meaningful/entangled, requests that damage others' right of privacy, extremely unrealistic requests, requests that require disproportionate technical work, and requests not required under local law, information that have been made public, information given under confidential conditions. If we believe that certain aspects of the request to delete or access the information may result in our inability to legally use the information for the anti-fraud and security purposes, it may also be rejected.
You may withdraw your consent previously provided to us for a particular purpose by submitting a request, including collecting, using, and/or disclosing your personal information in our possession or control. Based on the specific service you are using, you can send an email to Talkking@reasonables.com. We will process your request within a reasonable time from when the request was made, and thereafter not collect, use and/or disclose your personal information as per your request.
If you wish to cancel the TalkKing Account, please note that the cancellation will prevent you from using the full range of our product and services.
Support & Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +852 35904869 Fax: 30144839
Reasonable Software House Limited
17/E, The Globe
79 Wing Hong Street
Cheung Sha Wan, Kln
Room 2301, 23/F, Block B, Shenfang Plaza
No 3005 Renmin South Road, Luohu District